La clarinette française
La clarinette française is the first in a series of new recordings to be released in 2015, at the occasion of Jos van Immerseel’s 70th birthday. This album features young Russian clarinettist Lisa Shklyaver – a habitué of Anima Eterna Brugge – and the cream of French early 20th-century written for clarinet and piano. The performance on period instruments gets the very best out of these masterpieces.
- Sonate for clarinet et piano op.184 F. Poulenc
- Sonata for clarinet and piano op.167 C. Saint-Saëns
- Rhapsodie for clarinet and piano C. Debussy
- Denneriana A. Bloch
- Canzonetta op.19 G. Pierné
- Scaramouche for clarinet and piano op.165b D. Milhaud